We are searching for a Driller who can oversee and manage on-site drilling operations utilizing micropile and tie-back drills from start to finish. This role requires frequent out-of-town travel.
At Rembco, we are more than a contractor. In business for over 40 years, we are a recognized leader in specialty geotechnical construction. We proudly serve our customers by offering quality construction through innovative solutions. While our home office sits just outside of Knoxville, TN, our scope reaches across the United States. Our humble but quickly expanding Tennessee team leaves a lasting southern impression as we take on new and exciting projects. We are searching for a Driller who can oversee and manage on-site drilling operations utilizing micropile and tie-back drills from start to finish. This role requires frequent out-of-town travel.
- Lead and supervise drill crew in drilling operations and equipment usage, including top-hammer and duplex casing systems
- Plan and perform drilling approaches and make necessary adjustments to maintain hole quality and production targets
- Maintain equipment and a working environment that complies with quality and safety standards
- Operate, and maintain drill equipment, including performing routine inspections in accordance with specifications
- Identify, document, report, and troubleshoot equipment issues, coordinating repairs when necessary
- Work and communicate tactfully with superintendents, drilling crews, and project managers
- Maintain daily drill logs and other forms of documentation pertaining to drill activities and equipment
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to pass a drug screening and obtain or hold a health certificate
- Ability to lift/carry/move up to 100 lbs. and perform basic labor tasks that include extensive physical activity
- Extensive experience utilizing drills with augers, duplex setups, and down-hole hammers for micropile, tie-back anchor, soil nail, and grouting applications, along with a general mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to work outdoors, including exposure to excessive noise, inclement weather, and occasional confined quarters
- Must be a good written and verbal communicator, team player, self-motivated, and flexible
- Experience with Casagrande, Atlas Copco, and TEI drills preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package with the opportunity for an annual bonus
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance Benefits in the base network and Vision Insurance regardless of coverage type (employee, family, etc.). HSA options are available
- 3% guaranteed Safeharbor 401(k) Contribution plus a potential Profit-Sharing Match upon eligibility
- Access to Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance plans
- Per Diem paid with out-of-town travel
- Employer paid Hotel room during travel
Rembco is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.