We are searching for eager Construction Laborers who can support Rembco’s construction projects. This is a full time, permanent position working from Knoxville, Tennessee. Approximately 50% of our work involves out-of-town travel. We offer a competitive wage and very good benefits.
At Rembco, we are more than a specialty contractor. In business for over 40 years, we are a recognized leader in specialty geotechnical construction. We proudly serve our customers by offering quality construction through innovative solutions. While our home office sits just outside of Knoxville, TN, our scope reaches across the United States. Our humble but quickly expanding Tennessee team leaves a lasting southern impression as we take on new and exciting projects. We are searching for eager Construction Laborers who can support Rembco’s construction projects.
- Support soil stabilization and deep foundation projects, such as micropiles, sinkhole repair, grouting, ground anchors, soil nailing, and others
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment
- Prepare job sites for construction by cleaning and removing debris. Clean up after the job is complete
- Meet safety and quality standards through supervisor instruction and direction
- Assist in project mobilization and demobilization by properly packing tools and equipment for transportation
- Safely oversee and operate hand tools, power tools, compressors, forklifts, loaders, etc.
- Cooperate with team members to ensure project timeliness, safety, and quality
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to pass a drug screening test
- Ability to lift/carry/move up to 100 lbs
- Willingness to travel out of town and work typical 10-12 hour shifts Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate heavy equipment and have mechanical aptitude
- Preferred experience with auger and down-hole hammer drills, grout plants, grout pumps, application of shotcrete
- Willingness to work outdoors, including exposure to excessive noise, elements, and inclement weather
- Must be a good communicator, team player, self-motivated, and flexible
- Hourly rate starting at $20.00 with the opportunity for overtime pay and an annual bonus
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance Benefits in the base network and Vision Insurance regardless of coverage type (employee, family, etc.). HSA options are available
- 3% guaranteed Safeharbor 401(k) Contribution plus a potential Profit-Sharing Match upon eligibility
- Access to Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance plans
- Paid time off
- $50 a day Meal Per Diem and $37.50 on travel days
- Employer paid hotel room during travel
Rembco is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.